Working with Tiso
At Tiso we believe that work should provide a career that embodies a sense of pride and satisfaction. Why spend the majority of your day doing something you don’t enjoy when you could join a company that encourages working hard, playing hard and enjoying life?
We are committed to providing employee satisfaction through the provision of extensive internal training and support, combined with an outstanding personal discount allowance and competitive salary levels.
Our staff are the most important and influential part of our business as ultimately they are key to creating the best possible shopping experience for our customers.
Your days will be demanding, busy and varied but ultimately very rewarding, giving you the opportunity to develop your career within the best outdoor specialist retailer in Britain.
We require our staff to:
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
- Have a passion for life
- Have a willingness to learn
- Be committed to providing outstanding levels of Customer Care
- Be end users of the type of equipment we sell
- Have an interest for some aspect of the outdoors
- Have good interpersonal skills, combined with the confidence to speak with our customers
- Previous retail experience is preferred but not essential
We feel it is vital that we provide all our staff with the necessary training so that they can carry out their job to the best of their ability. We have in-store Training Co-ordinators to ensure that training is continuously provided.
All staff are given:
- Full induction training on starting their career with us to ensure that their transition into our unique culture and ethics is as smooth as possible.
- Annual appraisals to ensure that your career is developing the way you want it to.
- Supplier visits to allow staff to discuss products directly with suppliers and offer first hand information and product feedback.
- Product away days. Staff are regularly taken out onto the hills to be given hands on experience of the products we sell.
Salaries and Benefits
- Very competitive rate of pay for all our staff, full-time and part-time
- A generous discount when they purchase any of our products for personal use
- Numerous special offers throughout the year
- 24 days paid holiday
- An addidtional day off on your birthday after 1 years service
- Structured training and development plan
- Access to the latest outdoor equipment and clothing before they go on sale!
- Cycle to work scheme
- Healthcare provision
- Long service holiday entitlement
The real perk is having the chance to interact with like minded people whilst working with the best possible range of outdoor equipment from world renowned suppliers.
How to apply
To apply for a position, please use our online application form to submit your application directly to our Human Resources Department.