All goods must be returned to tiso.com within the 30 day returns policy. When returning items to us it is your responsibility to ensure that the items arrive safely. We cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post, therefore we would always recommend using recorded delivery, special delivery or a courier, so that you are covered in the event of a missing parcel.
If you are looking to exchange an item, please email us in advance so we can have the replacement item ready to be sent back to you on receipt of the original item.
Download and print a returns form, please ensure you provide as much information as possible when filling it in.
For any questions about your return, please contact Tiso Online at:
Graham Tiso Ltd
50 Couper Street
Tel: 0141 559 5454 (Monday - Friday 09:00 to 18:00 - Closed Saturday & Sunday)
Goods should be returned to:
Graham Tiso Ltd
50 Couper Street
Please note that for hygiene reasons we do not accept returns/exchanges on underwear unless they are un-opened in their original packaging or they are faulty. Please therefore check sizing requirements very carefully before purchase of underwear!
Right To Cancel
“You have the legal right to cancel the contract (subject to certain expectations set out below) without giving any reason withing 14 of the day after you receive the goods. This is the Cancellation Period.
You can cancel by sending us the cancellation form provided or by letting us know in any other way by post to Tiso, Tiso Online, Graham Tiso Ltd, 50 Couper Street, Glasgow, G4 0DL; by email to email@example.com or by phone to 0141 559 5454. You should keep evidence of having given notice of cancellation, such as email receipt or fax confirmation report.
AYou must return the products to us (at your own risk and cost) within 14 of notifying us that you wish to cancel in accordance with the returns instructions enclosed with your order. The goods must be returned unused and with the original packaging.
If the nature of the good means that you cannot return then by post, you will be responsible for the cost of couriering the items to us.; If you contact Customer Services we will try to provide you with an estimate cost.
We will ordinarily refund the full purchase price together with any standard delivery charge paid within 14 days of receiving the returned products. If you have paid extra for additional delivery options we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. You must, however, take care of the products before you return them to us. We may reduce the amount we refund to you if you use them, damage them or otherwise do something beyond what is reasonably necessary to examine them that reduces their resale value.
You do not have the legal right to cancel the following items (i) perishables such as food or flowers; (ii) audio/video recordings, DVDs or computer software that you have taken out of the sealed packaging in which they were delivered to you; (iii) products made to your own specification; (iv) periodicals or magazines; and (v) sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to healt protection of hygiene reasons that you have taken out of the sealed packaging.”
- If an item is damaged on delivery to you, you should not sign for the item and the courier will return it to us.
- If you have signed for an item and then later realise that it has been damaged, you should return the item with a returns form. Items should be securely packaged and any damage should be clearly indicated.
- Tiso Online will refund any delivery costs, along with the costs of the damaged goods for items which are not being replaced.
- Any replacement items will be sent at no extra charge.
Faulty GoodsIf you are concerned that a product we have supplied may be faulty (not fit for purpose) and wish to return it to us for assessment please follow the guidelines below:
- Please note that due to Health and Safety at work regulations we require all goods that are returned for assessment to be in a clean and dry condition. We must reserve the right to refuse goods which are excessively soiled as they would be rejected by our repairers.
- Goods should be accompanied by your name and contact details, the order number and the date of purchase. (Please print and complete a returns form to accompany your goods.) This will allow us to refund you correctly.
- Full details of the perceived fault should be given in a brief letter and the goods returned to the Tiso Online address.
- Please note that an investigation into perceived faulty goods may take time to complete, however we will endeavour to process all investiagtions to a reasonable timescale.
- If the goods are found to have a fault Tiso Online will repair, replace or refund the goods (at the sole discretion of Tiso Online).
- If the goods are found to not be faulty, the goods will be returned to you. Tiso Online, subject to the UK Statutory Right of Cancellation, reserves the right to charge you for the costs incurred in dealing with goods that are found not to be faulty.
Incorrect items ordered
- If you have ordered the wrong item, you can return it to us in as-new condition within 30 days for a refund or an exchange.
- Please fill in a returns form and enclose it with your goods.
- Amounts to be refunded will take account of the rights of cancellation and the sale of goods act, the customer is liable for the cost of returning goods to us except by prior arrangement with Tiso Online.
- If you would like a replacement item to be sent to you, you may be charged again for delivery.
- Items can be returned to your local Tiso store. Please ensure you have your Dispatch Note/Receipt with you as a proof of purchase where the members of staff will be able to assist you further.
Incorrect items sent
- If we have sent you an incorrect item, please return it to us using a returns form.
- Tiso Online will refund any postal charges that you incur sending incorrect items back to us, and will refund or replace the goods.
- If you have been sent a damaged or incorrect item, we will send you a replacement item of the same value at no extra cost.
- If you do not want a replacement item for damaged goods or items sent incorrectly, or if there is not an appropriate replacement available, you will be given a full refund, including the delivery charges.