Your Delivery Options
Tiso offers fast, secure despatch of orders to your home, preferred address, or to collect from Store.
Fast Home Delivery
We always aim to process your order swiftly and most of our orders are ready for collection by our courier within 24 hours. For in stock items many are received next day and the average time for standard delivery is 2-3 working days.
- Due to the high value of your purchase, your order must be signed for.
- You should specify an address where someone will be available to sign for the package. e.g. workplace
- Items will usually be delivered within normal working hours.
- If you miss our courier, they will place a card through your letter box detailing how to arrange re-delivery.
For smaller items we will always try to package to fit through your letterbox to avoid frustration. If you have placed an order for several items we will always despatch in one parcel wherever possible to minimise inconvenience.
If unusually, there is a possibility of significant delay e.g. we are temporarily out of stock of an item, we will contact you to advise on a revised delivery date. You will also have the opportunity to cancel that order if preferred.
**Deliveries to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO.
For deliveries to these areas we do not believe that you should pay any more but we would ask you to give us an extra couple of days to get the goods to you. Items will be sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery.
Items will be delivered within normal working hours (ie. 8.30am – 5.30pm) and therefore the address given should accommodate this; you can for example have items delivered to your place of work. All items must be signed for.
Collect In Store
- This service is free of charge.
- Please allow up to five working days for your order to arrive.
- Simply choose your store of choice at checkout.
- You will be contacted when your order is ready for collection.
- To locate your nearest store, please see our UK shops page.
When collecting your order from a Tiso store, the confirmation email and proof of address, such as a drivers licence or utility bill, must be shown.
For goods which are very bulky or over 15kg in weight we may have to add a small surcharge and use a service which will take longer to deliver. We will contact you if this is the case and give you an option to confirm this is acceptable.
International Orders and Post Office Boxes
We regret that we are unable to offer an international delivery service at this time, and we cannot deliver to P.O Box numbers.
Where's my Order?
If you are concerned about the progress of an order and wish an update, please e-mail: email@example.com with your order number and we will get back to you as soon as we can with details. Alternatively call us on 0141 559 5454