Your Delivery Options
Tiso offers fast, secure despatch of orders to your home, preferred address, or to collect from Store.
Fast Home Delivery
The majority of orders are delivered using Inetrlink Courier services however, depnding on the size and value of the order we may use the Royal Mail Signed For service. For smaller items we will always try to package to fit through your letterbox to avoid frustration. If you have placed an order for several items we will always despatch in one parcel wherever possible to minimise inconvenience.
- You will receive an email and text (if email address and mobile phone number are provided informing you that your order is due to be delivered the following day.
- On the day of delivery you will receive notification (email and or text) of your 1 hour delivery window.
- As part of the email/text notifications you will be given the option to ammend your delivery details (change day/leave with neighbour/leave in safe place/collect from depot)
- Items will be delivered up to 18:00
- If you miss the delivery, Interlink will automatically attemp delivery on the 2 subsequent working days as well as placing a card through your letter box detailing how to arrange re-delivery.
- Orders will be dispatched on a 'Signed For' service and will therefore require a signiature on receipt
- Items will usually be delivered within normal working hours.
- If you miss the delivery, Royal Maily will place a card through your letter box detailing how to arrange re-delivery.
If for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order within 3 working days you will be notified and given the option to alter delivery address if necessary. You will alos be able to cancel your order shoudl you wish to
Deliveries to Scottish Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and BFPO.
For deliveries to these areas we use the same carriers but please allow an extra couple of days for the goods to get to you.
Items will be delivered within normal working hours (ie. 8.30am – 5.30pm) and therefore the address given should accommodate this; you can for example have items delivered to your place of work. All items must be signed for.
Collect In Store
- This service is free of charge.
- Please allow up to five working days for your order to arrive.
- Simply choose your store of choice at checkout.
- You will be contacted when your order is ready for collection.
- To locate your nearest store, please see our UK shops page.
When collecting your order from a Tiso store, the confirmation email and proof of address, such as a drivers licence or utility bill, must be shown.
For goods which are very bulky or over 15kg in weight we may have to add a small surcharge and use a service which will take longer to deliver. We will contact you if this is the case and give you an option to confirm this is acceptable.
International Orders and Post Office Boxes
We regret that we are unable to offer an international delivery service at this time, and we cannot deliver to P.O Box numbers.
Where's my Order?
If you are concerned about the progress of an order and wish an update, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will get back to you as soon as we can with details. Alternatively call us on 0141 559 5454