FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Arcteryx Men's Covert Zip Neck (m)
- The Covert Zip Neck pullover has a slight twist from the usual fleece. Using Polartec Thermal Pro Sweater Knit with a subtle texture to the outer face creates a distinct wooly appearance. The fabric is still highly breathable, wicking and warm. Works great as a outer layer or as a mid layer.
- was £99.00 £72.22
- Arcteryx Men's Beta Ar Jacket (m)
- The streamlined Beta AR Jacket from Arc'teryx provides the backcountry minimalist with durable storm protection in a lightweight and packable format. This hip length GORE-TEX® Pro Shell jacket reduces layering overlap and bulk, a helmet compatible Drop Hood™ offers quick storm protection, and reinforced shoulder and elbows survive alpine abuse. A mainstay in the Arc'teryx lineup since 2000, the Beta AR is the do everything, most versatile waterproof/breathable jacket for mountain environments. Hand pockets, athletic fit that accommodates maximum layers and a hood with an internal collar mean comfort in storms, climbing, skiing or simply enjoying the outdoors. This hip length jacket is the easiest length to work with when layering waterproof/breathable garments. Not too short so it doesn't ride up or expose the lower back and not so long as to be cumbersome underneath a harness or a pack belt, the Beta AR hits the middle ground. A good hood is a crucial detail on any serious alpine jacket. The Beta AR features the Arc'teryx DropHood™, a helmet-compatible, fast adjust hood with a separate collar for draft protection. If a person can only choose one jacket for all their activities, the Beta AR is a solid, well-rounded piece. Durable, lightweight, with hand pockets and pit zippers for ventilation, it can manage storms, rock, snow and cool seasons. GORE-TEX® Pro delivers the highest level of waterproof/breathable performance.
- Arcteryx Men's Beta FL Active Shell Jacket (m)
- Applying two thicknesses of highly breathable, highly packable GORE-TEX® Active Shell fabrics brings the weight down and adds durability to high wear areas. The streamlined fit and hip length, with Storm Hood™, extra gusseting for extra motion, and highly functioning textiles create a tremendously light, high performance jacket targeted to the fast moving backcountry specialist.
- was £350.00 £277.78
- Arcteryx Men's Atom Lt Hoody (m)
- This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability. The Atom LT is very popular as the Coreloft™ insulation inside a light taffeta shell provides weightless warmth. All the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless. The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. In light precipitation, the Atom LT can be worn as an outer layer. Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft™ insulation, the Atom LT has breathable side panels of Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface™ technology to help regulate temperature during exertion. Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.