Get kitted out in Berghaus this summer and tackle the toughest mountain trails. Whether you’re out for an amble in the hills or an adrenaline charged challenge, let the Berghaus range take you there. Learn more…
FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Berghaus Navigator Cargo Pant (m)
- The Berghaus Navigator Cargo Trousers are a cargo style pant with deep volume cargo pockets. Made in a comfortable & quick drying fabric, ideal for trekking and walking.
- Berghaus GTX Gaiter - Regular
- The Berghaus Gore-Tex Gaiter protects the lower leg from mud and moisture. The front fastening is a large velcro strip, avoiding the use of zips. The benefit of not using zips ensures that no rust, mud particles, or other foreign bodies prevents your gaiters from working. Great for quick and easy use when you need them the most.
- was £38.00 £35.00
- Berghaus Deluge Overtrousers (m)
- The Berghaus Deluge over-trousers are a fantastic budget overtrouser which use Berghaus' own completely waterproof and breathable Aquafoil® fabric to ensure comfort on the hill. These are ideal for year round light hill wallking. The Deluge comes in Long, Regular or Short leg length.
- Berghaus Activity IA Jacket (m)
- The Berghaus Activity IA is a warm, durable fleece jacket in high performance Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece. Ideal for cold winter weather or zipped into an Interactive shell for extra warmth. The Activity jacket is one of the thickest fleece jackets available and provides incredible warmth.
- Berghaus Men's Vapour Storm Jacket (m)
- The World’s First Waterproof Venting Jacket, Berghaus's ultimate multi activity jacket is a must have product for the serious multisport athlete. Developed by an innovative MtnHaus® team, this lightweight jacket offers the highest degree of protection and comfort whilst still allowing the user to move quickly in any high mountain conditions. With world first waterproof fully open vents (patent pending), the jacket has been designed and tested for the world’s toughest mountain race ‘The Dragon’s Back’.