Discounts available within Tents!
FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Vango Ark 400
- The Ark is a gothic arch tunnel 4 man tent with great internal space, head room and full height front windows. sleeping area: 210L x 240W x 145H
- Wild Country Zephros 2 Lite
- The Zephyros 2 Lite was something of a talking point when it was first launched and it's easy to see why. The tried and trusted, single pole tunnel design of this 2 man tent has proven itself over the years and is a popular style with weight conscious backpackers and adventure racers. The Zephyros 2 Lite trims a sizeable amount of weight off the standard Zephyros 2 tent, by using a high specification ripstop nylon flysheet and groundsheet fabrics. It uses high quality Wild Country Superflex alloy poles and tried and tested Wild Country, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics.Based on an existing highly successful and award winning Terra Nova design, (The Laser series), the single poled Zephyros Lite tent gives sturdy resistance to bad weather whilst also offering spacious sleeping and storage areas. The tent pitches flysheet and inner together for speed and simplicity and features mesh venting for comfort. One advantage of the Zephyros lite over the standard Zephyros tent, apart from the weight, is the smaller pack size - achieved by the end poles which come in 2 sections and can be folded down.
- Vango Sandon 500
- The Sandon 5 man tent is ideal for small short weekend breaks away while offering spacious head height in the living area. The large enclosed living area is perfect for relaxing with an evening dinner and drinks. sleeping area: 244Wx244Lx110H
- Hilleberg Keron 4 GT
- With four 10mm poles and the incredibly tough keron 1800 fabric this is one of the strongest models in the Hilleberg range. It's for groups and young families who are heading off to hostile environments at any time of year and who demand the ease of pitching, great strength and living space that the Keron range provides. With a door and vestibule at each end this tent offers the ultimate in storage possibilities - you can actually fit two bikes in the vestibule if needed! The tent pitches 'as one' so it's very quick to erect in poor weather conditions, or it can be separated and pitched just with the outer if you choose to have a more basic shelter and save on some weight. 4 man tent 510 long x 210 wide x 110 high sleeping area 210 x 220
- Hilleberg Kaitum 3 GT
- If you need lightweight tent, but with good strength and LOTS of living space the Kaitum 3GT could be the ideal tent for you. Couples and those with young children who backpack, cycle tour or canoe/kayak will appreciate the space that tunnel tents with their near vertical side walls provide and this model with the added benefit of vestibules at the front and rear give a lot of storage and living space should you find yourself tent bound for any period of time. This tent pitches 'as one' so in poor weather the tent can be pitched very quickly indeed and with practice less than five minutes is possible. It's also possible to roll back the vestibules if you want to make the most of the weather and great views. 3 man tent 505 long x 185 wide x 105 high sleeping area: 185x220