Discounts available within Harnesses!
FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Arcteryx R280 Ladies Harness (w)
- Women's specific design, this functional, lightweight harness is perfect for exploring the world of rock climbing and mountaineering. The wide swami belt features improved Warp Strength® Technology – a unidirectional mesh that provides bridging support in one direction and total flexibility and suppleness in the other. A strong thermo-formed tie-in point adds strength to critical area. Breathable WST® leg loops have Sure Fit elastic connectors and conical shape for added comfort.
- Black Diamond Equipment Aura Womens
- Built for ultralight functionality when you're gunning for the send, the Black Diamond Aura harness, now with four gear loops, offers up a sleek, comfortable, female-specific fit for serious sport cragging. The bullhorn-shaped waistbelt features our Kinetic Core ConstructionTM, which uses thin strands of Vectran along the entire harness structure to evenly distribute load and eliminate the need for bulky foam padding. We also added soft, breathable 3D mesh lining for added cushion and a Speed Adjust waistbelt buckle for easy on/off.
- Black Diamond Equipment Primrose Sa Package (w)
- Featuring everything you need to get started climbing in the gym or out at the crags, the Momentum SA Package is a complete, convenient start-up kit for new female climbers.
- D.M.M. Renegade
- D.M.M. has created the ultimate all rounder in the new Renegade harness. Just the sort of clever design that fits with the full range of climbing disciplines: from trad and sport, through to whatever winter or alpine climbing shenanigans you might be getting up to.But why all the fuss, why is it so popular? Sure, it’s a top of the range, fully featured, adjustable leg, padded harness, but what are the special design features that place it ahead of the pack?Well, for a start there is the free floating waistbelt – this allows you to centre the gear loops no matter what size you are or how many layers you are wearing. The waistbelt also has an internal lumbar support that spreads the load and provides crucial support, not to mention comfort and freedom of movement.And then there is the racking system – we believe this should be generous enough to cope with anything up to the biggest of sea cliff racks. And let’s face it; with today’s super lightweight gear we all carry more wires, cams and quickdraws than we used to. There are seven (Yes, that’s seven!) gear loops – three on each side and one on the back. With that much choice it’s easy to keep everything exactly where you want it.
- D.M.M. Puma W
- Finding a well designed harness with a proper female fit is not easy; the waist/leg loop ratio is usually wrong and the distance between the leg loop attachments and the waist belt (known as the Rise) is not long enough.D.M.M. have decided to sort the problem out and develop a high quality harness specifically tailored to the female form.With this specific goal in mind they made a series of prototypes, refining each version as we went along. These test versions were then handed out to their testing team, which includes top British climbers, Lucy Creamer and Silvia Fitzpatrick. The feedback prompted them to make further refinements and tweaks, to make sure that the fit was just right.The result is an exceptionally comfortable harness, and one that performs just as well on a bolted limestone cliff as it does on a big alpine route. Hopefully you’ll agree.