D.M.M.Hb Alloy Offset 7-9 Price: £45.00 (Was: £47.00)
- DMM's accurate heat treatment process which optimises the physical properties of the alloy to maximise bite.
- the top of the nut is recessed and all other drilled radiuses are countersunk in order to both avoid stress points where the wire enters the nut and also protects the wire from abrasion damage.
- The nuts are all rumbled well to remove sharp edges that can hinder placement.
- a full size crimp is used as this is critical to safety.
- The label is upside down so you can check the size easily when they are on your harness and it is also double sealed so that it does not tear over time.
- Number 7, Gold, 27g, 12kN
- Number 8, Blue, 30g, 12kN
- Number 9, Red, 37g, 12kN