Discounts available within Snow Boots!
FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Hunter Balmoral Lady Neoprene W (w)
- The Balmoral Neoprene boasts all the features of the Original in both fit and finsh but has the added bonus of a neoprene liners and improved insoles for extra warmth and comfort. The Neoprene is made from closed cell construction and offers amazing insulation and a great fit. A must have welly if your looking for a warm and more comfortable option. Ideal if you will be using them a lot.
- Hunter Hunter Original Short Gloss
- Built on the Original last, the Hunter Original Short Gloss by Hunter delivers the legendary orthopaedic fit and all round comfort you expect from a Hunter boot. As a symbol of British life, the Original Gloss Short exudes personality and attracts a fun loving wearer. The shorter length makes it easy to slip on and light work of tucking in bulky trousers. An excellent choice for popping to the shops.
- Hunter Original Hunter Wellington Boots
- The original Hunter Wellies were designed for Scottish hill conditions so can withstand most of what the World can throw at them whilst keeping your feet warm & dry. Hunter were established over 150 years ago & have produced literally millions of wellington boots since 1856, a name you can rely on.
- was £60.00 £50.00
- Hi-Tec Zermatt 200 Hpi W (w)
- The Women’s Zermatt 200 HPI winter boot from Hi-tec are made from a suede upper and filled with 200g of Thinsulate Insulation for ensuring your feet stay warm and dry. They have used there Ion-Mask Technology to ensure you get greater water repellency when it is needed. The comfort-tec sock liner helps wick away moisture and makes the boot even more comfortable. A winter specific sole unit will ensure you get the grip you need. A must have for this winter season.
- was £85.00 £42.50
- The North Face W Nuptse Bootie Fur IV (w)
- The North Face Women’s Nuptse Bootie Fur IV boots are filled with 600 Fill down insulation to ensure your feet are kept warm and the lightweight, water resistant outer rip-stop fabric will help ensure your feet are kept drier for longer. Ortholite foot beds add superior comfort and support with the added internal elastic ankle supports ensuring you foot doesn’t move about. Underfoot TNF have used temperature sensitive rubber pods for better traction during the winter. A must have for keeping for feet warm and dry but keeping an up-to-date look.
- was £70.00 £38.89