FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Grivel G10 New Classic Anti Ball Crampons
- A light-weight, universal crampon. The Grivel G10 new classic anti ball is designed to meet the classical demands of general winter walking. It is perfect for ski touring, trekking, or for women and children (whose small boots don't require many points underneath them). The crampons are fully adjustable by hand, without tools and one size fits all. G10 folds easily for transportation and is delivered with the Antibott included.
- Grivel G12 Newmatic Crampons
- The G12 New-Matic is a great crampon for everything but hard vertical ice, where you need one of the more extreme crampons. New-Matic is for mountaineering boots with rigid heal and will fit even if it has a shallow front welt.
- Grivel Master Alloy Reparto Corse
- Grivel are proud to present the Master Alloy ice tool from their new Reparto Corse range utilizing revolutionary designs and materials to produce the highest quality, the best performing and most advanced climbing tool to date. This mixed-route tool provides both great balance and bite on the most technical routes.
- Grivel Speedy Medium
- Speedy is a quickdraw specifically for ice screws designed to simplify manoeuvres of placement and removal safely without losing the screw. It consists of a shackel rotating freely on the tube, a sling in highly resistant Dyneema and a carabiner. There's a weight reduction of 15% compared to the traditional screw plus quickdraw and double carabiner. With Speedy the climber can set up a self belay by attaching the rope after only a few turns of the screw and then finish screwing in safely. As the carabiner hangs perpendicular to the ice it's easy to thread the rope with the carabiner facing in the right direction. The generously sized carabiner makes it easy to use with winter gloves. The point of force is right up against the ice and follows the screw's length. The ridge on the tube keeps Speedy in the right position avoiding whiplash in case of an abrupt jerk and stops the quickdraw slipping down the tube during placement. Speedy lets the climber remove the screw without unthreading the rope so it's impossible to lose the screw, as once out of the ice it will be attached to the harness.
- was £73.00 £65.00
- Grivel Salamander Helmet
- The Salamander Helmet is designed for a wode range of climbing from alpine to ice climbing. The outer shell protects against penetration while the inner layer is constructed from shock absorbing polystyrene foam. The Salamander has been designed for maximum air-flow for comfort and is fully adjustable. The bright yellow colour provides maximum visibility in all conditions.