96 years ago Victor Haglof made his first backpack, todays range is a little larger and Haglofs is now the largest supplier of Outdoor Equipment in the Nordic region.<br /><br />So what have Haglofs learned from our 96 years in the outdoor business?<br /><br />Above all, to make gear which really works. And since products have to function during some of the most extreme and demanding activities undertaken by humans, this must be taken into account in the design of the smallest details as well as in the kit as a whole. It’s that attention to detail, care to understand the end users requirements and knowledge of the environment that products will be used in that stands Haglofs apart from other brands, Designed in a country where it can be cold and wet you can be assured that Haglofs products will work perfectly in the UK, add the product versatility and you will know you are using Outstanding Outdoor Equipment. Haglofs works with well known suppliers such Gore-Tex and Polartec to offer the highest possible performance in the garments.
FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
FREE Sleeping bag with selected rucksacks*
Get a FREE Sleeping bag with selected rucksacks*.
- Haglofs Barrier Vest (m)
- The Barrier Vest by Haglofs is a lightweight, warm and highly packable vest. The Performac fabric is highly breathable which lets moisture escape to keep your body dry and comfortable. It is windproof and is also super DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated to keep the fabric dry longer. The Barrier Vest uses Thermolite Micro insulation which is one of the warmest synthetic insulations available compared to others of the same thickness.
- Haglofs Men's Col Pant Regular (m)
- Clean, functional pant with excellent stretch for all-round use.; Excellent breathability and stretch thanks to the non-membrane Flexable® soft shell fabric.; Highly wind resistant.; Offset side and inner leg seams to avoid chafing and improve durability.; Wicking backer.; Front zip fly with wind flap.; Articulated knees.; Two front hand pockets and one zippered back pocket.; Short gaiter is adjustable to all boot sizes.; Abrasion resistant fabric.; PFOS/PFOA free DWR treatment.
- was £130.00 £100.00
- Haglofs Men's Velum Jacket (m)
- Lightweight, versatile shell jacket with high sustainability content.; New lighter weight shell material saves weight without affecting weather protection.; PFOS/PFOA free DWR treated surfaces.; Stand alone collar with 3-way adjustable hood.; Dual storm flaps over 2-way main zipper with intermittent velcro.; Two mid mounted torso pockets.; One inner zipped mesh pocket.; Lightweight mesh torso lining to promote breathability.; Articulated sleeves.; Velcro adjustable sleeve tabs.; Single handed adjustable hem.; Dropped rear hem.
- was £175.00 £94.44
- Haglofs Men's Orion Jacket (m)
- The Orion Jacket from Haglofs is a versatile tough Gore Tex trekking shell offering well balanced features and performance.
- Haglofs Men's Rugged Mountain Pant Long (m)
- The Rugged Mountain Pant by Haglofs are an extremely durable canvas pant, designed to cope well with abrasion and extreme use. Made from a mixture of heavy weight Climatic® material and FlexAble® fibre, these trousers offer a durability with stretch qualities.