Check out Hi-Tec's excellent range of children's outdoor footwear plus also read Hi-Tec's guide to buying children's footwear on the right.
Hi-Tec Top Tips for boot fitting
Getting fitted is very important so you can spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time thinking about your feet. Check out some of our top tips for boot fitting over on the right hand side of this page.
- Hi-Tec Altitude Iv Wp (k)
- The Hi-Tec Altitude IV is a comfortable, durable and waterproof outdoor walking boot for children. Made from a waterproof nubuck leather upper, it will keep their feet protected and warm during all outdoor activities.
- was £40.00 £20.00
- Hi-Tec Tokyo Wp Jr (k)
- Ideal for budding hikers, the Hi-Tec Tokyo WP Boots feature an MDT Carbon Rubber outsole for improved support and grip on rough terrain along with a padded ankle and heel for a comfortable fit. These walking boots also benefit from a waterproof synthetic and mesh upper which also allows skin to breathe for comfort in all conditions, along with a CMEVA midsole to provide lightweight cushioning on the move
- was £35.00 £19.44
- Hi-Tec Oakhurst Trail Wp Jr (k)
- The Oakhurst Trail Waterproof Junior boot is ideal for letting your little one's stomp around outside whatever the weather.
- was £40.00 £22.22