FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Outdoor Research Alpine Alibi Ii Gloves M (m)
- The Alibi Alpine Gloves are a softshell glove with a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane insert. The Enduraloft insulation is there to keep you hands warm. There is a leather palm for increased durability and to create a more secure grip on tools and rope. Secure wrist cinch and protective padding on the fingers knuckle add to the many features of these gloves. These are ideal for long alpine ice ascents.
- was £150.00 £83.33
- Outdoor Research Men's Paladin Jacket
- A design based on IFMGA mountain guide requests for a functional, lightweight and durable alpine shell, the revised Men's Paladin Jacket improves upon a core favourite, adding pit zips to a minimal, waterproof backpacking and climbing jacket. The design provides high-end performance without weighty excess, and features including a helmet-compatible hood, harness- and pack-compatible pockets, and easily adjustable ventilation make the Paladin™ a favourite of mountain professionals everywhere.
- was £199.00 £110.00
- Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero
- The Seattle Sombrero by Outdoor Research is a Gore-Tex waterproof sun hat, that offers superb protection from the sun's rays, but ensures that your don't get caught out in any unexpected rainpour. Great if you are headed to somewhere that you can not guarantee straight forward weather, be it the jungle or Scotland's remote islands. The stiffened brim keeps rain away from your face and neck, while the lining wicks sweat and moisture away from your head to keep you comfortable all day long.
- Outdoor Research Sonic Balaclava
- The Sonic Balaclava by Outdoor Designs offers great protection against the worst of the elements. The Windstopper material keeps the cold and bitter winter winds away from your neck, head, ears and face, keeping you as warm and covered as can be. The Polartec Wind Pro ear panels ensure that your hearing is not impared, and allows you to hear your surroundings.