FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Patagonia Women's R2 Jacket (w)
- Days lengthen, snow melts, the rock warms - spring means more time outside. Since Patagonia's R2 Jacket traps heat and breathes freely, it keeps you warm but not swampy on uphill approaches. Patagonia's most popular Regulator® fleece jacket uses a refined Polartec® Thermal Pro® recycled polyester fabric, which is superlight, extremely compressible, stretchy and soft. The short-sheared but high-loft face has a smooth appearance, and the directional knit wicks superbly, speeding dry times. Polartec Power Stretch® panels on the outer forearms and along the sides increase durability in high-wear areas and allow for a close fit while retaining warmth. With a softly lined inner collar and chin flap for skin comfort, offset shoulder seams to stay clear of pack straps and zippered pockets (one chest and two handwarmers).
- was £130.00 £100.00
- Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Jacket (m)
- Aside from stunning landscapes, Southern Patagonia is known for one thing: wet weather. For trekking and hiking in drenching conditions, the Torrentshell Jacket provides H2No Performance Standard protection that's durable, lightweight and simple. Patagonia have improved the fit, and the 2.5-layer nylon rain jacket has a waterproof/breathable barrier, a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and stuffs into one of two zippered handwarmer pockets (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The hood rolls down, stows away, and has a laminated visor; the center zipper now has sleek minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps; and the ventilating pit zips have storm flaps and Deluge DWR-treated zippers. With a microfleece-lined neck, hook-and loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem.
- Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Vest (w)
- Chilly mornings in basecamp, simulclimbing by headlamp and December cragging at the Creek all give the Nano Puff® Vest its raison d’être. The latest of the Nano Puff lineage – here by demand from our customers and ambassadors alike – keeps the tradition alive with superb compressibility, featherlight weight and surprising warmth. Worn as an outer or midlayer, the vest features a premium PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) insulation that traps heat and a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish that stops the wind and sheds moisture. Finer points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket (with clip-in loop) into which the vest stuffs.
- Patagonia Men's R1 Full zip Jacket (m)
- The R1 Jacket stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. And the full-zip front makes it even more versatile, from a midlayer in winter to a lightweight jacket on early fall mornings and alpine summer evenings. The high/low interior grid polyester (Polartec Power Dry®) is breathable and compressible, yet still maintains durability and warmth. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
- Patagonia Men's Better Sweater (m)
- Central California's dedicated surf community is very rarely afforded the luxury of conducting dawn-patrol surf checks in shorts and a T-shirt. Patagonia created this versatile fleece jacket for just those mornings when you need an extra layer. It's made of polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face and a fleece interior for warmth, cozy zippered pockets to keep your fingers toasty, a stand-up collar with a zipper garage so your neck stays comfortable and soft microfleece trim at the collar, cuffs and hem.