FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Sherpa Adventure Men's Lithang Jacket (m)
- The grasslands of Lithang county, in southwestern Tibet, are surrounded by high mountains—and the weather can change in a heartbeat. When it does, you want to be wearing this jacket. It’s a lightweight, waterproof, breathable, stretchy hard shell that will keep you warm and comfy when you’re hiking, skiing and climbing these mountains—or closer to home.
- Sherpa Adventure Men's Tsering Stripe Earflaps Hats (m)
- Mix together the most fun hat ingredients you can think of and you’ve got the Tsering: earflaps with tie tassles, colorful stripes, and a twisty top-knot that bounces along with your every tele-turn. The 100% wool knit adds a serious note of warmth-retaining performance.
- Sherpa Adventure Men's Khangri Jacket (m)
- “Khangri” is the Tibetan word for snowy mountains. Which is a good place to wear this jacket. A soft, polyester feece lining is bonded to a breathable, wind- and water-repellent shell membrane to protect you from the elements. The highly breathable stretch side panels provide extra give where it’s needed the most, and help keep your core dry during active pursuits. Layer this jacket under a hard shell when conditions get extra cold.
- Sherpa Adventure Men's Khumjung Jacket (m)
- Everyone needs one: a lightweight, weather repellent shell. Sherpa's Khumjung Jacket has beautifully thought-through features versus an overload of non-essential clutter. The fabric is a tough waterproof, windproof, breathable 2.5 layer ripstop nylon. Seams are sealed, the hood can be snugged just how you like it, and the hem adjusts by way of one side-seam toggle. Hand pockets have storm faps and zip closures.
- Sherpa Adventure Men's Amdo-Tech Jacket (m)
- Any time you’re out in the elements, the right clothing is critical. But you don’t have to break the bank to get the gear you need. Whether you are climbing high peaks, hiking in your local woods, or running errands around town, this fuzzy hooded sweater is the ideal choice for the backcountry enthusiast on a budget.