Discounts available within Snow Sports!
FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket (w)
- Made from Pertex® Microlight fabric and filled with superior quality European goose down, the Microlight Alpine Jacket from Rab gives seriously good warmth for a midlayer and packs down super small. Due to the Pertex outer, it can be worn as a windproof outer layer when it is dry. Smartly featured to keep the weight low and the performance high, the chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack and the grown on hood provides welcome comfort on cold belays. Perfect layering insulation, or an outer jacket in less severe conditions. Great for ski touring, mountaineering and general cold weather use.
- Berghaus Spectrum Gilet (w)
- The Berghaus Spectrum Gilet is a simply styled women's AWL 200 fleece gilet and now fully InterActive. Both warm and adaptable it can be zipped into an InterActive shell or simply worn as an outer layer when a jacket would be just too much.The Spectrum Gilet is an ideal garment to take the chill off . A simple design and easy fit make this a great casual item too.
- The North Face Ear Gear Headband
- The North Face Ear Gear is one of the most useful bits of kit for winter. Providing valuable insulation around your ears and forehead, its ideal for snowsports. The Ear Gear will comfortably fit below a helmet, giving that extra bit of protection and warmth.
- Degre 7 Asha Jacket (w)
- The Asha is a beautifully tailored insulated jacket made with Gore-Tex® Performance Shell which provides breathable comfort and durable waterproof and windproof protection in a two-layer construction. This jacket is fully seam sealed and features front zip opening under flap, zip-off hood, collar adjustment with one hand system, lycra cuffs, internal pockets, 2 fleece lined pockets with water proof zips and goggle/glasses-wipe and keyholder, one ski pass pocket, internal media pocket and mesh pocket, powder skirt.
- was £410.00 £221.11
- Salomon BBR Skylite L9 (w)
- A ski specifically targeted at women. This ski uses Salomon’s V-shape patented technology – a tip that is wider than the tail by at least 32 mm. The progressive sidecut enables easier transition into and out of turns, great flotation in powder and amazing on-piste carving.
- was £375.00 £177.78