Buy The North Face at Tiso.com
Buy The North Face at Tiso.com<br />
For anyone who walks, runs, cycles, camps, travels, climbs, or slides on snow, The North Face® winter range of outdoor clothing, equipment and footwear has everything you need for your next adventure. Learn more…
Summit Series™ is the legendary mountain apparel and equipment range from The North Face® that has been exhaustively tested by our athletes so you can test yourself.
FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- The North Face Men's Nuptse 2 Vest (m)
- The North Face Men’s Nuptse Vest is a must have piece of kit. Based on their popular Nuptse Jacket, this sleeveless version is filled with the same 700 fill goose down and is ideal for wearing around base camp or belaying. Being sleeveless, it help maintain core body temperature but doesn’t affect the movement in the arms of the user. It has Dual layer Taffeta on the shoulders to create a stronger abrasion resistance from ropes and packs. It is a favourite all year round insulated vest for use in all environments.
- was £130.00 £105.56
- The North Face Etip Glove (m)
- The E-Tip Gloves are form fitting, four-way stretch gloves that offer warmth and maximum dexterity. For urban wear, you can comfortably work your phone, MP3 player or laptop mouse pad with warm fingers in these gloves. For use on the hill, you can easily use touch screen GPS devices without taking the gloves off! The stretch knit shell is ideal for three-season wear. And whatever you need to hold – a rope, ski pole, dog lead, horse reins, ice axe or après ski mulled wine - the silicone grip pattern on the palm will help you keep a tight grip on it.
- The North Face Men's Atlas Triclimate Jacket (m)
- The North Face Men’s Atlas Triclimate Jacket is a perfect 3-in-1 shell and fleece combination jacket built for total cold weather versatility. A waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed HyVent® exterior is paired with a fleece inner with twin hand pockets. There’s a fully adjustable and removable hood on the shell, plus an impregnable centre zip storm flap and pit zip vents making it an extremely versatile jacket. The result is a super-warm, water-shedding, breathable combination. Depending on the weather, wear just the fleece inner, the waterproof breathable shell or the combined jacket for cold, wet or snowy days. The North Face Men’s Atlas Triclimate Jacket is ideal for snowsports lovers and delivers total winter performance.
- was £199.00 £110.00
- The North Face Women's Inlux Insulated Jacket (w)
- The North Face Women’s Inlux Insulated Jacket is an insulated coat that boasts mountain savvy features without sacrificing fit, form or comfort. The jacket is lined with Heatseeker™ insulation between the waterproof, breathable and seam sealed shell and the soft Raschel fleece lining of the body and collar. The insulated hood is fully adjustable and removable. Pit-zips aim ventilation when activity levels peak in this standard fit garment. With an internal mesh pocket and two hand pockets, there is sufficient storage space for essentials. The North Face Women’s Inlux Insulated Jacket is a mountain coat for any winter or cold weather forays and pursuits.
- was £180.00 £122.22
- The North Face Women's Nuptse 2 Vest (w)
- The North Face Women’s Nuptse Vest is a must have piece of kit. Based on their popular Nuptse Jacket, this sleeveless version is filled with the same 700 fill goose down and is ideal for wearing around base camp or belaying. Being sleeveless, it helps maintain core body temperature but doesn’t affect the movement in the arms of the user. It is a favourite all year round insulated vest for use in all environments.
- was £130.00 £83.33