Discounts available within Travel!
FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Vango Trek Mat - 183 X 51 X 3cm
- To aid a comfortable night's sleep, the Vango Trek Mat is a mid-weight mat perfect for travellers and overnight campers. The hollowed out core around your body will provide a good night's sleep on most surfaces.
- Magellan Explorist 310 GPS
- Waterproof handheld GPS receiver with core outdoor navigation features, expandable mapping, and paperless geocachingThe Magellan eXplorist 310 GPS receiver comes packed with tons of helpful features and is ready to use right out of the box.The pre-loaded World Edition map includes a complete road network in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, and Australia and major roads throughout the rest of the world. This unique map also includes water features, urban and rural land use, and city centres. Regional versions of Magellan’s Summit Series topographic maps are available for download to expand mapping coverage and level of detail.A vibrant, transfl ective colour screen allows for the best readability in direct sunlight. To zero in on the exact location of a geocache, favourite fi shing spot, or the next summit, the SiRFstarIII GPS chipset provides accuracy of 10-15 feet (3-5 metres). To keep your outdoor adventure going all day long, the device is powered by two AA batteries for 18 hours of constant usage. The eXplorist 310 is rugged, waterproof, and submersible (IPX-7). All of this is packed into a small and attractive handheld form factor that can be hung around your neck with the optional eXplorist lanyard or attached to your pack with the built-in carabineer hook.The eXplorist 310 provides unmatched assistance with navigation, such as the combination of the world’s two most useful navigational tools - a compass and a map! Overlay a series of different transparent compass styles on top of the World Edition map. Access the dashboard screen that shows a mini-compass for quick reference and customizable navigation data fi elds, such as latitude, longitude, heading, bearing, distance to end, trip odometer, and many more. Go back to the map screen and view your active track, which is a series of digital breadcrumbs to record all yours movements. Mark your starting point (car, trailhead, parking lot, etc.) with a waypoint and easily navigate back to that location at the end of the day.The eXplorist 310 supports paperless geocaching, which allows you to download more than 20 unique characteristics of each cache, including name, location, description, hider, size, diffi culty, terrain, hint, spoilers, attributes, and last 20 user logs among a number of other details.Reference your track summary to keep track of your distance travelled, elevation gained or lost, complete travel time, moving time and stopped time, and average time to fi nd. Easily reset your track summary statistics to track the details of your next outdoor adventure.No matter where you enjoy the outdoors, the eXplorist 310 GPS receiver will provide precise GPS signals thanks to the Satellite Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS) of WAAS, EGNOS, and MSAS; display coordinates in a myriad of different global systems, including UTM and WGS84; and accurately guide you to and from your next adventure, where ever in the world that may be!
- Go Products Dry Kindle 768
- A new addition to our 'Dry' series, the Dry Kindle offers 100% waterproof protection to a depth of 1 metre. Once stored inside the clear protective pouch, the device will continue to work as normal, responding seamlessly to the touch. All other functions continue to work as normal.
- Aquapac I-Phone Case
- This is our new iPhone case! This case fits all iPhones up to and including the iPhone 4. If you have an iPhone 4 with a bumper case on that will fit too. Earlier iPhone models were a little less slim so they'll fit but not with a bumper case on. ; slim so they'll fit but not with a bumper case on.; Everything works normally through the case including the camera and the capacitive touchscreen*.; You can talk and hear without a problem.; Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.; Most of our cases float - but NOT this iPhone case. You may be able to make it float by sliding some foam in behind the phone.; The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.; The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.; Stickiness Warning!: iPhones can be quite sticky. Please watch the third video (see right) which shows how to get a phone in or out of the case without it getting stuck!; Sharp Edges Warning!: The iPhone 4 has rather sharp edges. We recommend the use of a thin bumper case.; Underwater photography warning!: *Capacitive touchscreens don't work underwater. With an iPhone 4 this isn't a problem because you can use the Home button to take photos. With earlier ; ; iPhones you may find it difficult to take photos underwater (to take video underwater, simply start filming above the waterline).