Discounts available within Navigation!
FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Magellan Explorist 310 GPS
- Waterproof handheld GPS receiver with core outdoor navigation features, expandable mapping, and paperless geocachingThe Magellan eXplorist 310 GPS receiver comes packed with tons of helpful features and is ready to use right out of the box.The pre-loaded World Edition map includes a complete road network in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, and Australia and major roads throughout the rest of the world. This unique map also includes water features, urban and rural land use, and city centres. Regional versions of Magellan’s Summit Series topographic maps are available for download to expand mapping coverage and level of detail.A vibrant, transfl ective colour screen allows for the best readability in direct sunlight. To zero in on the exact location of a geocache, favourite fi shing spot, or the next summit, the SiRFstarIII GPS chipset provides accuracy of 10-15 feet (3-5 metres). To keep your outdoor adventure going all day long, the device is powered by two AA batteries for 18 hours of constant usage. The eXplorist 310 is rugged, waterproof, and submersible (IPX-7). All of this is packed into a small and attractive handheld form factor that can be hung around your neck with the optional eXplorist lanyard or attached to your pack with the built-in carabineer hook.The eXplorist 310 provides unmatched assistance with navigation, such as the combination of the world’s two most useful navigational tools - a compass and a map! Overlay a series of different transparent compass styles on top of the World Edition map. Access the dashboard screen that shows a mini-compass for quick reference and customizable navigation data fi elds, such as latitude, longitude, heading, bearing, distance to end, trip odometer, and many more. Go back to the map screen and view your active track, which is a series of digital breadcrumbs to record all yours movements. Mark your starting point (car, trailhead, parking lot, etc.) with a waypoint and easily navigate back to that location at the end of the day.The eXplorist 310 supports paperless geocaching, which allows you to download more than 20 unique characteristics of each cache, including name, location, description, hider, size, diffi culty, terrain, hint, spoilers, attributes, and last 20 user logs among a number of other details.Reference your track summary to keep track of your distance travelled, elevation gained or lost, complete travel time, moving time and stopped time, and average time to fi nd. Easily reset your track summary statistics to track the details of your next outdoor adventure.No matter where you enjoy the outdoors, the eXplorist 310 GPS receiver will provide precise GPS signals thanks to the Satellite Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS) of WAAS, EGNOS, and MSAS; display coordinates in a myriad of different global systems, including UTM and WGS84; and accurately guide you to and from your next adventure, where ever in the world that may be!
- Garmin Fenix GPS Wristwatch
- Garmin fēnix™ is the first GPS navigator + ABC (Altimeter, Barometer & Compass) wristwatch to include comprehensive Garmin GPS navigation. Developed together with professional mountain guides and designed for the serious expeditionist and outdoor enthusiast, fēnix is the hands-free outdoor navigation tool that guides you with confidence through demanding mountain environments, allowing you to make your own way to the summit and back to the safety of a mountain shelter. With self-calibrating ABC sensors and Garmin quality navigation features such as TracBack™ it provides a new standard for navigation in mountain environments.You can create and follow routes and mark up to 1,000 waypoints which you can navigate with ease. In addition fēnix can store up to 10,000 track points. Share data wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS units and smartphones*. Naturally, as a navigating GPS+ABC watch, it also includes altimeter, barometer, 3-axis electronic compass and temperature sensor. Rugged, stylish and waterproof to 50m it's as comfortable for everyday wear in the inner city as it is off the beaten path, conquering mountains or having great adventures.
- Suunto Core Wrist Computer Black
- The Suunto Core builds on the best selling Vector, it includes an accurate altimeter, barometer, digital thermometer, Weather Trend Indicator and digital compass. All Black version.
- Suunto Suunto Core Lava Red (m)
- The award-winning Suunto Core gathers a range of data to help you navigate your way through the wilder parts of the world. It has a myriad of features designed to keep you informed of your surroundings, so you can make informed decisions.
- Timex E-Tide Temp Compass, Stainless Steel, Leather Strap
- The E-Tide Temp Compass by Timex is an elegent watch, that offers some additional features. The watch has a temperature mode, allowing you to see the temperature in both °C and °F. There is a Tide Track feature, that shows how long until the next Tide (High and low). With a click of a button, this watch will point a dedicated compass hand North. Using the earth's magnetic field, the E-Compass is precise to within 10 degrees (the user will have to take into account regional variations between magnetic and true north).