FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend over £70
Get FREE Delivery on all orders when you spend £70 or more.
- Wild Country Zephros 2 Lite
- The Zephyros 2 Lite was something of a talking point when it was first launched and it's easy to see why. The tried and trusted, single pole tunnel design of this 2 man tent has proven itself over the years and is a popular style with weight conscious backpackers and adventure racers. The Zephyros 2 Lite trims a sizeable amount of weight off the standard Zephyros 2 tent, by using a high specification ripstop nylon flysheet and groundsheet fabrics. It uses high quality Wild Country Superflex alloy poles and tried and tested Wild Country, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics.Based on an existing highly successful and award winning Terra Nova design, (The Laser series), the single poled Zephyros Lite tent gives sturdy resistance to bad weather whilst also offering spacious sleeping and storage areas. The tent pitches flysheet and inner together for speed and simplicity and features mesh venting for comfort. One advantage of the Zephyros lite over the standard Zephyros tent, apart from the weight, is the smaller pack size - achieved by the end poles which come in 2 sections and can be folded down.
- Wild Country Trisar 2
- The Trisar 2 is a great semi geodesic 2 man tent. The 'inner pitch first' design provides extra stability and great protection from all but the worst of the weather. The freestanding format also makes this tent ideal for camping where the ground is less firm, as it doesn't rely on guy lines and pegs to support its main structure. This 2 man tent has been designed for year round backpacking trips and is also well suited for group, Duke of Edinburgh or Scout use in more exposed conditions.The Trisar range has ventilation front and back, the front vent can be adjusted from the inside of the tent while the back vent is opened or closed from the outside. The flysheet door is particularly versatile, opening from the top, bottom or fastening at the side, allowing you to cater for changes in weather and weather direction. The Trisar range uses Wild Country Superflex alloy poles and tried and tested Wild Country, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics. sleeping area: 135Wx220Lx105H
- Wild Country Hoolie 3
- The Hoolie 3 tent offers a great deal of space for its relative weight and pack-size. The porch area is larger than similar tents on the market, making it ideal for group use and cycle touring. It's tunnel design makes it quick and easy to pitch. The inner tent is attached to the flysheet, so it goes up 'as one' which makes it ideal in wet weather! Plusthe poles are colour-coded which helps for simplified speed pitching. This is an ideal tent for Duke of Edinburgh, enabling a fast pitch at the end of a long day, with plenty of room to store boots, rucksacks etc. This 3 man tent includes plenty of ventilation, with vents under the hoods at each end (front vent can be adjusted). It uses reliable lightweight Superflex alloy poles and tried and tested Wild Country, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics. Fully waterproof and taped fly and groundsheets provide great protection from the elements.
- Wild Country Wild Country Big Air Pad
- The Big Air is the pad where our top quality foams combine with bombproof materials and superior construction to make a ‘Taco’ style folding pad.The advantage of folding means no centre seam to worry about in flight and with the Big Air it means great ground coverage too. The foam is in a 20/70 mix allowing the Big Air to fold well and still give a firm and re-assuring fell on impact. Cleverly designed, it also works ‘inside out’ meaning that the muddy side of the pad isn’t on the back while walking out and additionally the DWR treated materials resist water longer keeping the pad (and feet) dryer longer.
- Wild Country Coshee 2
- The Coshee 2 tent has been designed for backpackers who need reliability and quality on a budget. This 'wedge' style 2 person tent offers a good all round specification. It's quick and easy to pitch, the inner comes attached to the flysheet, allowing the tent to be pitched as one. Ideal for speed pitching in wet weather. It uses Wild Country Superflex alloys pole which offer superb reliability and strength whilst remaining lightweight. Also the tried and tested Wild Country, high performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics provide excellent protection from the elements - guaranteed waterproof. There are two doors on Coshee 2 tent, giving easy access / exit for both occupants!