- Yaktrax are made out of an injection moulded thermal plastic elastomer designed for easy on and off.
- The coils are protected against rusting and hand-wound to give you 360 degrees of traction on ice and snow.
- When you walk in the Yaktrax Walker or Pro, every step you take places hundreds of biting edges in direct contact with the ice beneath your feet.
- Yaktrax can be worn in temperatures as low as -41 degrees farenheit.
- The patented design of the Walker makes it a unique solution to walking on packed snow and ice.
- The outer band conforms to the length and width of your boot or shoe.
- The high strength horizontal coils provide forward and backward stability. The vertical coil pattern provide side-to-side stability.
Ratings & Reviews
Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Be the first!