1 John Street
Telephone: 01224 646 872
In April 2011 we relocated, after 30 years in Netherkirkgate, to John Street. This has allowed us to add to our great range, provide hire equipment and even house Blues The Ski Shop. So, whether you’re heading to the hills, the water or the piste, make Tiso Aberdeen your first stop.
- Extensive men's, women's and kid's clothing department featuring premium performance brands such as Haglofs, Rab, Mountain Equipment, Montane, Marmot, Mountain Hardware, Berghaus and The North Face.
- Dedicated Bootroom and footwear department staffed by our intensively trained Footwear Specialists.
- Largest Selection of camping equipment and tents in Aberdeen.
- A dedicated watersports department.
- Customer Service Department dealing with all customer enquiries and equipment hire.
- Dedicated all year round Travel Department.
- Bespoke and unique Mountain Skills Courses - now in their 11th year of running.
- Full range of hire equipment available in-store; Boots, Crampons, Ice Axes and Canoes.
Although we have moved to a new location, we bring with us a very experienced local sales team with collectively over 60 years Tiso experience. In addition to this, all our staff are keen outdoor enthusiasts with great knowledge of the local area.
Whether you’re after tent pole repairs, boot-resoles, servicing or warranty queries or just general after sales advice, contact the Customer Services Department on 01224 646872, or come in and see us. We're happy to help.
In-store After-Hours Training
If you're involved with a group such as Cubs, Scouts, Guides, Cadets or feel your school or outdoor group could benefit from a free in-store training session, please come in and speak to us. We can offer specific topic related training on various products, or a general overview on outdoor kit relevant to your groups needs. We offer this free training all year round.
John Street is just off George Street in the City Centre. Tiso Aberdeen is situated on the corner of John Street and Loch Street and our customer car park is accessed from Loch Street, opposite Aberdeen College.
We now accept skis for service in conjunction with our ski partner Blues. For more information please see http://www.bluestheskishop.co.uk/Servicing.htm
Service times may vary with season so please contact the shop for further details