Alpine Bikes, Scotland’s Bike Specialists is now the biggest independent cycle retailer in Scotland. Our staff are expertly trained in every aspect of cycling, whether you need suspension set up, a puncture fitting, bike fitting or a new bike for the kids. We offer a wide range of kit from brands including Specialized, Trek, Cube, Endura, Fox, POC, Dakine & Whyte. We live and breathe cycling, so whatever your aspirations, whatever your experience, we’ll help you take your cycling up a gear.
At Blues Ski, Scotland’s Ski Specialist, we’ve been providing the finest ski equipment for over 30 years, and we’ve been skiing on every continent. Whether you’re just starting out or pushing boundaries, heading for the Alps or staying close to home, we’ve got the knowledge, experience and passion to help you have the best time on the slopes. With collections from top brands including Fischer, Head, Rossignol, Black Crows, Norrona, Arc'teryx, Scott, Spyder & Kjus, whatever you ski, we’ve got you covered.
Enquiry about your order, product, Outdoor Experience card, delivery options or just stuck? There's a few ways you can speak to us.
Scotland's Bike Shop | Since 1989
Scotland's Ski Shop | Since 1977
Card Holder Price: £198.00
The Zamberlan Amelia is a salute to Amelia Edwards, author of the book Untrodden Peaks and Unfrequented Valleys, A Midsummer Ramble in the Dolomites. In it, the fearless Englishwoman, who explored the Dolomites in 1872, describes the traditions and characters met, the peaks and inaccessible places reached, and the many paths crossed as she was guided by her great curiosity, inexhaustible enthusiasm, and thirst for knowledge.
The Zamberlan Amelia is inspired by Ms. Edward's bold character as it was both designed and built by women, for women who push further. This boot is ideal for backpacking and hiking off trail in a variety of conditions.
Product code: FWBOL2TI0341 | Colour: PEACOCK
▪ Hydrobloc Waxed Nubuck leather uppers are breathable and extremely durable. The Waxed Nubuck adds a layer of rustic beauty to the boot and is striking when new and after use
▪ Soft leather collars, ankle pad, and gussets increase comfort without compromising durability, adding to the aesthetic beauty of the boot
▪ PU coated rubber toe rands add durability to the boot and life to the leather uppers, especially above the toe bump
▪ Gore-Tex Performance Comfort membranes guarantee waterproof and breathable protection for the life of the boot
▪ Vibram Multifilm outsoles feature dual-density PU midsoles for added comfort and improved performance in key touch points, while the Vibram rubber outsole provides excellent grip and traction in a variety of conditions
▪ ZBPK Performance Fit + ZLF (Zamberlan Ladies Fit) is our women's backpacking last featuring an excellent heel lock, an anatomical wrap over the top of the foot, and a roomy toe box for comfort
▪ Made in Italy
Whether you’re seeking protection, comfort, or both, the GORE-TEX brand now has products for any passion and every purpose.
Sign up here to receive marketing communications from the Tiso Group.