Some Event Highlights:
• Free Canvas Bag and Gift for the first 100 guests
• Food and drink provided
• Prizes to win in our raffle and competitions on the night
• Come along and chat to The Polar Academy about their BBC Scotland Documentary
Come along to our Outdoor Experience evenings hosted by Hazel Robertson, explorer in residence at the RSGS, and meet our inspiring Adventurers and Personalities:
Hamish Frost is an adventure and mountain sports photographer based in Scotland. He thrives off working in cold, wet and challenging conditions, capturing images of athletes pushing their limits in harsh mountain environments. Adopting a fast and light approach to his photography, Hamish takes pride in his ability to move around the mountains quickly, keeping pace with his subjects whilst capturing and documenting the stories behind their exploits. He is instore to discuss his five favourite images and the stories behind them. Canvas prints of these images will be on display in an art gallery style.
Link to Website - https://www.hamishfrost.com/
Rachel Keenan will be speaker in attendance at our Edinburgh and Aviemore Events.
Uisdean Hawthorn will be speaker in attendance at our Aberdeen and Inverness Events.
Wine & Dine:
Light Bites will be provided by Fit Food Cafe.
Try out a tasty tipple from Crossbill Gin – Small batch spirit created from handpicked harvests .
Find out more on: https://www.crossbillgin.com/about
Ask the Expert:
• Meet the experts from our top brands including Fjallraven, Rab, Lowe Alpine and more.
• Come along and chat to The Polar Academy about their BBC Scotland Documentary. The Polar Academy identifies ‘invisible’ 14-17 years old secondary school children, crushed by a lack of self-esteem and gives them the chance to redefine their physical and mental limits.
• Speak to your favourite local organisations - Woodland Trust, RSPB and more!
As always these evenings are FREE to attend, but the spaces are limited so book your place NOW to avoid disappointment!