Please Note: This store closes at 18:00 on Easter Monday
We have revamped our footwear department come in store and check it out. You can find top footwear brands such as Merrell, Scarpa, The North Face, Salomon, Zamberlan and more!
Tiso Glasgow Outdoor Experience is the original Outdoor Experience within Graham Tiso Ltd. Since opening we offer a range of services that are still unique to Tiso.
- We have a 40ft climbing wall which is great for trying out new equipment or for beginners climbing for the first time.
- A Dry Tooling wall, the 1st of its kind in an outdoor store. Designed by experts the wall will challenge those familiar with dry tooling and allow the uninitiated their first moves in this exciting sport.
- Mountain Skills Courses, now in their 12th year of running offer a wide range of essential skills that are needed when hillwalking, Munro bagging and mountaineering.
- A dedicated bootroom and footwear department staffed by our Footwear Specialists. Tiso Glasgow Outdoor Experience offer the biggest and the best boot test area, a footpath unlike any other in the Tiso chain, complete with a waterfall for that added outdoor experience.
- We offer a full range of hire equipment available in-store; Boots, Crampons, Ice Axes, Canoes and Kayaks. For more information and prices visit our Equipment Hire Section.
- Our Customer Service Department has over 7 years experience dealing with all customer enquiries, equipment hire and repairs.
Run 4 It
Run 4 It Glasgow Tiso specialize in all things running and off road. We use our unique RunLab shoe fitting experience to fit your for the correct road running shoe. Our team of Garmin users will guide you through the GPS and technical accessory range with first hand advice and tips. We are also home to the Inov8 Off Road Running Centre – Scotland’s biggest in-store range of Inov8 shoes and boots for hill, trail and fell running. We also have a full range of Gore, Nike, Ronhill, Adidas and Salomon technical running clothing to kit you out for all running conditions.
Blues the Ski Shop
Blues are a specialist professional ski shop and have been serving Scottish Skiers for over 30 Years. Their range of products include some the world's top brands of ski equipment, skiwear and essential accessories, and are easy to find on the ground floor of Tiso Glasgow Outdoor Experience store.
"For over 30 years, Blues has been dedicated to providing the best equipment and advice to Scotland's skiers, and this commitment continues today. As an independent specialist ski company, we are owned and operated by passionate skiers dedicated to the best customer care.
Our customers can be assured that at Blues we research, test and stand by everything we sell. We offer the latest in technical developments, guarantee all our product ranges and provide the best in after sales service and ski maintenance.
The knowledgeable and caring team of professionals at Blues are here to help you get the best from your time on the slopes and the most enjoyment out of your equipment. We are known for our expertise and are confident that our products and service offer the best that skiing has to offer”
- If you are travelling along the M8 westbound, take Junction 16, signposted 'George Square'.
- Immediately after taking that junction, take the left turn down Canal Street (if you miss this then continue down and turn left at the large junction. This loops around and rejoins where you need to be).
- When you come to the traffic lights at the bottom of the hill, take the left again and go uphill, past the large Dales bike shop. At the next traffic lights turn left again. GOE is right in front of you. Take the next right turn to get into the car park.
- Turn off junction 15 and follow signs for Cathedral St (you will encounter several sets of traffic lights and junctions). When you reach the end of Cathedral St (where the continuing road can only be used by buses and taxis) turn right up the hill. Continue up this hill until you can see GOE on the right.
For more information click on this link