Some Event Highlights:
• Free Canvas Bag and Gift for the first 100 guests
• Food and drink provided
• Prizes to win in our raffle and competitions on the night
• Come along and chat to The Polar Academy about their BBC Scotland Documentary
Come along to our Outdoor Experience evenings hosted by Hazel Robertson, explorer in residence at the RSGS, and meet our inspiring Adventurers and Personalities:
Rachel Keenan is a freelance photographer from Glasgow and one of our supported by Tiso influencers. With a passion for the natural world, photographic assignments that take her outdoors are what she loves best. An adventure enthusiast – Rachel is a certified PADI Open Water Diver, a wild swimmer and a hiker slowly working her way around Scotland’s incredible Munros. She is instore to discuss her five favourite images and the stories behind them. Canvas prints of these images will be on display in an art gallery style.
Link to website - https://rkeenanphotography.com/
Hamish Frost will be speaker in attendance at our Glasgow and Perth Events.
Uisdean Hawthorn will be speaker in attendance at our Aberdeen and Inverness Events.
Wine & Dine:
Light bites will be provided by Explorer Cafe.
Try out a tasty tipple from Highland Boundary - A new generation of botanical spirits capturing the flavours of the Scottish wilderness.
Find out more here: https://www.highlandboundary.com/
Ask the Expert:
• Meet the experts from our top brands including Lowe Alpine, Rab and Gore Tex.
• Come along and chat to The Polar Academy about their BBC Scotland Documentary. The Polar Academy identifies ‘invisible’ 14-17 years old secondary school children, crushed by a lack of self-esteem and gives them the chance to redefine their physical and mental limits.
• Speak to your favourite local organisations - John Muir Trust, Cairngorm Mountain Rescue, Highland Defenders and more!
As always these evenings are FREE to attend, but the spaces are limited so book your place NOW to avoid disappointment!