The Non Stop Tech Tee is made from TruDri fabric for excellent wicking performance. Great breathability makes for excellent comfort on the trail and subtle styling makes this jersey at home on the post-ride pub visit. 15% cotton content makes for a luxurious feel, while the remaining 85% polyester is recycled from plastic bottles to reduce the use of virgin resources in manufacturing.
Product Code: APCSP4AL0232
We know our customers like to know exactly what they're buying; we're not going to sugar coat it, but we are going to explain it. We've divided up all of the sustainable features we've identified across our product ranges and grouped them into three so you know how your purchase is making an impact: Think Nature, Think Welfare, Think People.
The Fox Men's Non Stop S/S Tech Tee - Scalet has the following sustainability attributes...
Products using natural fibres can range from cotton to wool to hemp and silk - but by being naturally made, they will also naturally biodegrade at their end of lifecycle. Even if you have a natural fibre product, it can probably still be recycled or repurposed before being disposed of. However, if it truly has reached the end of its use, natural fibres need air to biodegrade so please don't dispose of them in landfill.
By recycling fabrics, we are not only stopping extra waste heading to landfill but also reducing the need for virgin fabrics to be created. Recycled fabrics can be anything from recycled polyester to recycled cotton and where recycled cotton is used, it's often offcuts from factory floors that would otherwise end up in landfill.
This brand ensures that the factories they use have been third party audited but are not specifically partnered with a Non-Profit Organisation. This will be either BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) or SMETA (Sedex Members Ethical Trade Audit), which are social auditing methologies and reports but are not an accreditation. This means the brand has sourced factories who have passed an audit, so their worker rights, environmental impact and social compliance is up to scratch.
|Fox Men's Tops|
|Height||168 - 178 cm||178 - 183 cm||183 - 188 cm||185 - 191 cm||185 - 191 cm||185 - 191 cm|
|Chest||86 - 97 cm||97 - 102 cm||102 - 109 cm||109 - 117 cm||117 - 127 cm||127 - 137 cm|
|Arm Length||81 - 84 cm||84 - 86 cm||86 - 89 cm||89 - 91 cm||91 - 94 cm||94 - 97 cm|
This item can be returned by post or to your nearest Tiso Group store – for more details see our Returns Policy.
We have no reviews for this product yet, if you have used or owned this product, help out your fellow adventurers by giving an honest review!Write A Review